Improbable but not Impossible

Corp000085

With the senators winning last night, if the senators lose out and the sabres win out, both teams would end up with 110 points, but because the sabres would finish with 52 wins and the sens with 51, the sabres would be division champs. Also, if the canes lose their games heading into the april 18th game against the sabres, that would be for the regular season conference championship.

What does this mean? Probably nothing... the chance of three teams doing what their supposed to for one specific scenerio over a 4 game stretch is nearly impossible... It does mean that the sabres had no excuse for "losing focus" last month. Time to beat some french canadian butt tonight...

highly improbable but its nice to dream... that would be something else if we could just jump from 4th to 1st! i for one am hoping for that but i think ottawa is on the verge of getting alot of there d-men back so i don't think its going to happen unfortunatly.

I like our matchup with Philadelphia. If we catch Ottawa, we get the Canadiens. NO THANKS!! Especially with the crappy one-sided officiating we would be bound to get. Let Ottawa and Montreal beat the crap out of each other. With any luck, the Habs take out the Sens for us. #4 seed is just fine, thank you.

PTR

I like our matchup with Philadelphia. If we catch Ottawa, we get the Canadiens. NO THANKS!! Especially with the crappy one-sided officiating we would be bound to get. Let Ottawa and Montreal beat the crap out of each other. With any luck, the Habs take out the Sens for us. #4 seed is just fine, thank you.

PTR

I agree, as long as it's Philly. NJ games are just awful.

Archived