Don't look now but...

Tony P

Devils won again and Flyers are having trouble with Penguins. I predicted the Devils would over take the Flayers. Damn! I mean I'd love to beat the New Jersey team because I hate them. But what a boring, frustrating team to play against. It's not entertaining to watch at all. It sucks. It's like watching the sabres play in quicksand. That 7 game series against Ottawa when Plante scored in OT was no fun for me. Philly at least scores goals and gives them up. It's fun to watch. Oh well.

Philly won as well.

Thank God for small favors!

Man, I'm sick of hearing about worries of the Devils. Sure, the Flyers will let in more goals than will the Devils, but the Flyers also will score more. I like the Sabs' offense against Philly's D, but I also like the Sabre goaltending against the weak NJ offense. The best NJ has will be stopped by Miller/Biron. The Sabs can handle either team.

I'd be MUCH more worried about Atlanta, who may or may not even make the playoffs, for example. That team can shut Buffalo down, and also can score.

GD Devils have won 8 in a row. That's something for everyone in the East to worry about.

F'ers!!!

Of course at the same time, they might peak too soon:) Look what happened to us after our 8 game winning streak. Besides, I think we can get a lot different result against them with Briere and Hecht in the lineup, and if Miller plays well.

We were missing key players in our last 2 losses to the Devils.

Archived