March 22, 1989 - Clint Malarchuk Has A Story

LTS

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/clint-malarchuk-bleeding-out

This was posted today.  It's not an easy read.  Pretty sure a lot of his struggles have been posted about before but this brings a lot of it together and in his words.

There are a great many things that can be said about this but the only one I can speak to right now is that Clint Malarchuk most lucky moment of his life was finding the right woman to be his wife.

A lot of that looks like it's pulled straight from his book. Which I HIGHLY recommend. 

He and Joanie tour the continent giving presentations about mental health issues. They're good people. 

Buy his book. 

Did we talk about his book on here before?  Now that you are mentioning it I feel like that might be part of why most of what I had been reading felt familiar.

I'll go hunting for the book (which usually means, I open the Kindle app and search).

Did we talk about his book on here before?  Now that you are mentioning it I feel like that might be part of why most of what I had been reading felt familiar.

I'll go hunting for the book (which usually means, I open the Kindle app and search).

I think we did talk about it. I met him at a book signing in Buffalo and I probably posted about that. Got my picture with him. We were both wearing cowboy boots.  :flirt:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.