Individual games tickets on sale 9/16 10am

PromoTheRobot

https://sabresdigitalpressbox.com/2017/08/17/sabres-announce-ticket-prices-on-sale-dates-for-2017-18/

No more gold, silver, bronze, etc pricing. Now it's Tiers 1, 2 and 3. Also new, 300 Level V seating. Where is 300 Level V, you ask? That appears to be a secret. 

The team will once again use a dynamic ticket pricing model for all home games in the 2017-18 regular season. The model categorizes each game into one of three pricing tiers to determine the initial box office ticket price for individual game tickets. As fans purchase tickets, the price of each individual game can rise or fall to better reflect the demand for tickets, but will never fall below season ticket prices. 

Except that 300 Level V seats in mini-packs and Tier 3 games cost just $25, $5 less than what season ticket holders pay. So much for that promise.

https://sabresdigitalpressbox.com/2017/08/17/sabres-announce-ticket-prices-on-sale-dates-for-2017-18/

No more gold, silver, bronze, etc pricing. Now it's Tiers 1, 2 and 3. Also new, 300 Level V seating. Where is 300 Level V, you ask? That appears to be a secret. 

Except that 300 Level V seats in mini-packs and Tier 3 games cost just $25, $5 less than what season ticket holders pay. So much for that promise.

Well, if all the 300 Level V seats are in the block of seats that aren't sold as ST's then they aren't lying. (Would guess they are upper corner seats that normally get sold to groups by the Sabres, but don't know that definitively. )

If all those seats aren't blocked out of ST sales, then take it up w/ your buddy Brandon.

:p

Well, if all the 300 Level V seats are in the block of seats that aren't sold as ST's then they aren't lying. (Would guess they are upper corner seats that normally get sold to groups by the Sabres, but don't know that definitively. )

If all those seats aren't blocked out of ST sales, then take it up w/ your buddy Brandon.

:P

Yeah. This was WTF? moment for today. But then I think those seats are the "college" or whatever seats that are never filled.

:P

Yeah. This was WTF? moment for today. But then I think those seats are the "college" or whatever seats that are never filled.

All those seats were offered to season ticket holders at Level 300 IV prices. ($30 ea.) If they want to cut the price, then offer STH'ers a chance to downgrade to V. If what you say is true, then some of those Level V seats are closer to the ice than Level IV seats, or are located in Level 300 II.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

All those seats were offered to season ticket holders at Level 300 IV prices. ($30 ea.) If they want to cut the price, then offer STH'ers a chance to downgrade to V. If what you say is true, then some of those Level V seats are closer to the ice than Level IV seats, or are located in Level 300 II.

You have the option to downgrade to V. Just buy enough minipacks to cover 40 home games.

And it was speculation that those seats are the legendary V's. Though if they are lower than some 300 L IV seats, they do still have the worst sightlines in the rink.

You have the option to downgrade to V. Just buy enough minipacks to cover 40 home games.

And it was speculation that those seats are the legendary V's. Though if they are lower than some 300 L IV seats, they do still have the worst sightlines in the rink.

Cost of doing that $1000 vs $1245 buying regular season tickets. Since my seats are fully paid for, I doubt they would allow me to downgrade now. Next year maybe. So Taro, I assume you will be rushing out to grab these bargain seats?

Cost of doing that $1000 vs $1245 buying regular season tickets. Since my seats are fully paid for, I doubt they would allow me to downgrade now. Next year maybe. So Taro, I assume you will be rushing out to grab these bargain seats?

WTF would I?

My seats have been the same since the rink opened and are in a very good location (all things being relative). I should actually even be able to make more than a handful of games this year, too. Which timing wise works out very well as this team should finally be entertaining for the 1st time in at least 7 years.

WTF would I?

My seats have been the same since the rink opened and are in a very good location (all things being relative). I should actually even be able to make more than a handful of games this year, too. Which timing wise works out very well as this team should finally be entertaining for the 1st time in at least 7 years.

Sorry. I just assumed you weren't an STH'er.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.