Did you see the TSN article and comments

Rabbit151

Many of them said the refereeing was terrible and the Sabres were lucky the Sens were short-handed on defense, blah, blah, blah.

One idiot said the Pothier penalty on Afinogenov was a joke and that the refs handed the game to the Sabres. Are you kidding me? That was a text-book case of the garbage they are trying to do away with.

Many of them said the refereeing was terrible and the Sabres were lucky the Sens were short-handed on defense, blah, blah, blah.

One idiot said the Pothier penalty on Afinogenov was a joke and that the refs handed the game to the Sabres. Are you kidding me? That was a text-book case of the garbage they are trying to do away with.

While the Sens were short handed on D, I thought the officiating was better than what we have been seeing. It also seemed as if the Sabres were extra careful not to embelish any penalties as well. Roy, Afinogeov and Briere skated through stuff I haven't seen them do all season. Let's hope it stays that way. It would be nice to shake the "bunch of divers" tag that they carry.

I heard a similar comment on the radio about the officiating. My response would be, if it was so biased, please explain Ottawa's third goal.

Archived