Gotta say: WGR55 website rocks for the games!

Tony P

I now live in Minnesota and get the NHL CI package to see the Sabres' games but miss a lot of them due to business travel. Couple weeks back, I learned from this website that 'GR was webcasting. As the Sabres season winds down toward the playoffs, it's great to know that I don't have to miss the game because of work.

Terriffic win tonight!!!

Thanks!!!

Tony.

I now live in Minnesota and get the NHL CI package to see the Sabres' games but miss a lot of them due to business travel. Couple weeks back, I learned from this website that 'GR was webcasting. As the Sabres season winds down toward the playoffs, it's great to know that I don't have to miss the game because of work.

Terriffic win tonight!!!

Thanks!!!

Tony.

Welcome Tony! It is nice to hear the post game show too...

Welcome Tony! It is nice to hear the post game show too...

i forgot about that... With the delay that you were talking about last night, i may just have to add the post game show to my routine. I can watch the game, get a drink, and come listen to the show. I'll be doing that friday!

When CI has the other teams feed, I use Tivo to synch the TV with RJ online, so I can still listen to them while watching the game.

And if u happen to be in the new chat room here, you'll know about a minute ahead of time to either look or turn away. :P :huh: :o

Seriously, I travel quite a bit too, and have had to listen online a lot for the past few years. Having the post game show now is a nice addition.

Terriffic win tonight!!!

Thanks!!!

Tony.

Get a SLINGBOX!

If you have broadband at home, you need to get a Slingbox. You can watch the games from your hotel room as long as you get HS Internet in your room. I use it on my laptop when I have overnight duty here at work (military). Slingbox connects to your receiver via several different modes (S-Video, Antenna/Cable in, and composite - I use S-Video), and also to your home network - you'll need a router to do this.

You then install the slingplayer software on your laptop to view the content of your home TV. I have my slingbox connected to my third Tivo (long story) in our basement room that we never use - that way I don't interrupt my wife's TV watching when I'm at work - it might upset her a little since I force her to watch too many Sabres games as it is!

I haven't missed a game due to my duty. The picture is pretty good for going over broadband. It's better than avoiding the internet and radio until the next morning when I get home and watching the game then. It's cool, too!

I paid $200.00 for mine, and they're still around that price.

http://www.slingmedia.com

Archived