THANK YOU, FANS! THANK YOU, FANS! THANK YO... eh, not really

PASabreFan

STH get 20% off at the Sabres Store.

Gotta love how the reward for laying out all that coin on Season Tickets is the opportunity to give them even more money. I imagine once the waiting list evaporates they'll start to value their STHs more. At this point they are taking you all for granted due to the ease of replacing you with someone on the waiting list.

Gotta love how the reward for laying out all that coin on Season Tickets is the opportunity to give them even more money. I imagine once the waiting list evaporates they'll start to value their STHs more. At this point they are taking you all for granted due to the ease of replacing you with someone on the waiting list.

How many of those people will really want tickets given the state of the secondary market?

How many of those people will really want tickets given the state of the secondary market?

Only one way to find out. The list evaporating into nothing would definitely send the message that the fans have a breaking point though. No more automatic price increases and I imagine they'll really be in a scramble to earn some playoff revenue.

Pegula's have blown a lot of cash this year. No way their spending on free giveaways

Some stuff doesn't even have to cost a lot of money though. How about a dunk tank for DB? I'll personally pay for the piranha's to go inside provided someone else agrees to knick his foot with something sharp so there will be blood in the water. Right now I am not entertained. If I could witness that though, I would be. I'd also like the same treatment for Russ Brandon.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.