Shea Weber traded straight up for PK Subban

LGR4GM

I need to see him sustain it. Not jumping on the bandwagon after 9 games, especially since his previous stints have been less than stellar. Also think you're underrating Nylander, kid looks like a superstar and has looked to be on that trajectory since last year. He's been their best forward IMO.

9 games plus three or four KHL seasons since we last saw him, he's been this way for years. The lollygagger from 2012 is not what he's been since we last saw him over here. But yeah, we'll see how he does the rest of the year! 

I agree that Nylander has been the Leafs' best player. Don't think he's quite up there in the league yet, especially factoring in two way play (which I don't care that much about for wingers, for example I know Kane is miserable at defense, but I think Nylander's level of defensive play is still short of P.Kane, and closer to what Kane's was as a rookie haha)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.