Nolan releases statement thanking everyone for his opportunity...except Murray.

dejeanneret

That is a good point because most of what I get in regards to the team comes from here. Like most of the out of towners we don't listen to all the radio interviews, talk shows (probably a good thing), etc.

Sometimes our views of what is really being said and what is insinuated can get jaded in here.

I am still in the give Murray the benefit of the doubt stage but it is go time. Get your coach, make the easy draft pick, and then let's play hockey - to win!!

Agree with all that. You hear about what someone said in an interview and it's sometimes hard to tease out the actual quote from the forum commentary about it. Kind of a weird version of the Phonebooth Game.

I don't know if it is a popular opinion around here or not, but I have absolutely no problem with what Arizona did. They got a really good return in the deals they made. They're going to have a very good group of prospects which they can use to make something happen, even if they fall out of the #2 slot in the draft.

And speaking of that team, I can't be the only one who regularly catches himself typing "Phoenix" before changing it.

I don't have an issue with what they did either, in the abstract...I just hated it because of the competition it gave us. And not only do I type Phoenix with regularity, I can't remember the last time I actually said "Arizona" in a conversation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.