Should Ted Nolan Coach Buffalo Next Year?

IKnowPhysics

Ted Nolan:  

89 members have voted

1. 1. On Ted Nolan coaching next year:

• I want Ted Nolan to coach the Buffalo Sabres next year.
    • I am indifferent on whether Ted Nolan coaches the Buffalo Sabres next year.
    • It do not want Ted Nolan to coach the Buffalo Sabres next year.

For what its worth Don Cherry just weighed in and said if Buffalo fires Ted Nolan after what he has gone through this year with the lack of talent etc. the hockey gods will never forgive. lol

Don Cherry.. pffft

Edited by wjag

For what its worth Don Cherry just weighed in and said if Buffalo fires Ted Nolan after what he has gone through this year with the lack of talent etc. the hockey gods will never forgive. lol

It's worth the lint in my belly button.

Well, Tim went and did it. Ted is gone. I personally feel it was a classless move and we'll see if Don Cherry is right. Karma is a bitch. We'll see what footprint this club has now under Murray's leadership. Can't blame Ted now. I just don't want to see Bylsma, Carlyle or Ron Wilson behind this bench. If it is Luke Richardson, I hope he shoves my doubts up my @$$. I have to say, I am worried about this club if the man behind the becnh IS NOT BABCOCK! Going to be a hot summer in Western New York!

Don Cherry doesn't like it. That's the closest thing to confirmation that it is the right move.  :lol: