How far should the fans go?

PASabreFan

IKP, please clarify your stance on where your allegiance is. Are you pro-tank, or anti-tank? You seem to be wavering in your convictions.

We still have one operation to go. If you guys foul up on this one none of us will ever play the violin again. Cause up until now it’s all been a game. But as of tomorrow night it’s going to be the real thing. And if you want to know how real, I’ll tell you. It’s my guess that a lot of you guys won’t be coming back. But there’s no sense in squawking about that, right? Cause the army never did love you anyway. And besides you all volunteered, right? That’s more than I did.

Fukc's sake, man. Have some sense of decorum. There's nothing to be gained from actively cheering, on an in-arena-center basis, for the team to fail.

Do what I did when I was there on Friday -- sit back dispassionately (like some sort of iced Caesar) and quietly root for the right outcome. I think I even tried some Jedi mind trick sh!t at one point.

In short, I don't think pro-tank-cheering at the arena-center is entitled to fair treatment.

It should be noted that I'm not attending any more games this year, so how I conduct myself isn't of any consequence.  That said, we'd most likely be on similar paths.

Man, a little sarcasm get taken way to serious.

IKP, you can sit next to me at a game a cheer how ever you want. As long as you don't fart, spill any type of drink on me, swear continuously and get to loud. If you do, I will be forced to make you buy me Vodka till I can join you in the same emotional state of merriment.

Man, a little sarcasm get taken way to serious.

IKP, you can sit next to me at a game a cheer how ever you want. As long as you don't fart, spill any type of drink on me, swear continuously and get to loud. If you do, I will be forced to make you buy me Vodka till I can join you in the same emotional state of merriment.

Fair deuce.

True story: I attended the No Goal game, and sat directly behind a guy from out of town who'd clearly hit the Anchor Bar hard prior to the game. The stench was ungodly, and he started in with it before the first period was over.

I do believe, though, that when Galley (?) hit the crossbar (?) in the second OT (?), we noticed that the assault had ceased. He then dropped the worst one of the night as he left prior to the Cup's presentation (for which we, of course, stayed).

Edited by That Aud Smell

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.