The Song Sabes Should Use For Playoffs

CallawaySabres

I remember walking into the Stanley Cup games and the new song at the time was Kid Rock's bah didibang and the place was rockin'!! I think a great tune for this year's playoff run would be the one that goes "Right Here - Right Now - Right Here - Right Now. Sounds like one of those tunes that could just get the crowd pumpin'!! Anyone have any idea as to what song I am referring to?

I remember walking into the Stanley Cup games and the new song at the time was Kid Rock's bah didibang and the place was rockin'!! I think a great tune for this year's playoff run would be the one that goes "Right Here - Right Now - Right Here - Right Now. Sounds like one of those tunes that could just get the crowd pumpin'!! Anyone have any idea as to what song I am referring to?

Right Here Right Now, by Jesus Jones

If I remember, they used that to open the 99-00 playoffs against Philly. We lost in 5. I'm dead serious.

Why do they need to play anything to get us excited? I've been to the last 20 or so home playoff games (including the 99 finals) andnone of them needed to have a theme or song to get me excited about going (judging by the other 18689 lunatics there, it didnt' matter to them either). Playoff hockey is like Christmas morning every two days and its even better when you're there. The only song I want to hear is Sabredance when they come out on the ice and the guy goes "AND NOW YOUR BUFFALO SABRES!"

Man, I can't wait for the playoffs this year..... Now i'm excited. Its been 5 long years.

I just found out, it is fat Boy Slim - Thanks for the help!

If I remember, they used that to open the 99-00 playoffs against Philly. We lost in 5. I'm dead serious.

Why do they need to play anything to get us excited? I've been to the last 20 or so home playoff games (including the 99 finals) andnone of them needed to have a theme or song to get me excited about going (judging by the other 18689 lunatics there, it didnt' matter to them either). Playoff hockey is like Christmas morning every two days and its even better when you're there. The only song I want to hear is Sabredance when they come out on the ice and the guy goes "AND NOW YOUR BUFFALO SABRES!"

Man, I can't wait for the playoffs this year..... Now i'm excited. Its been 5 long years.

I agree that they do not NEED any song to fire people up because I cannot wait to get things started BUT for some reason when I hear that song, I start thinking playoffs!!

"taps" yeah thats logical for their current play... Yeah the Sabres are slumping. but better now than later. and let's hope they get of this slide w/ 4 games be4 the season ends. Playoffs 2006!!!! Let;s hope we can say.... "Here come the Buffalo Sabres!!!!" and not... "here come the slumping sabres.."

Archived