A sign of things to come? the light on the horizon?

BuffaloBorn

While I definitely think that what he did is beyond lame, ###### it. Screw the hockey gods and screw juju.

Every year, the Stanley Cup comes to the studio and every year I make a point of not touching it or taking my picture with it. I never even go and see it. This year, ###### it. I'm gonna tie up that white gloved jackass and dry hump the thing. What's going to happen is going to happen, and it certainly hasn't worked to this point.

Good man :thumbsup:

If they don't draft in the top two, does this guy becomes Buffalo's Steve Bartman?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bartman_incident

BTW True Blue since you have been keeping everybody away from the edge, if/when the Sabres land a top two pick I will send you a Fifty Dollar Gift Card to Consumer Beverages so you can purchase your favorite libation.

Better man :beer:

Wait what?!?! I've been doing it too! He doesn't need the alcohol money, he's employed!

Nananananana :nana:

While I definitely think that what he did is beyond lame, ###### it. Screw the hockey gods and screw juju.

Every year, the Stanley Cup comes to the studio and every year I make a point of not touching it or taking my picture with it. I never even go and see it. This year, ###### it. I'm gonna tie up that white gloved jackass and dry hump the thing. What's going to happen is going to happen, and it certainly hasn't worked to this point.

:w00t:  :lol:

Wait what?!?! I've been doing it too! He doesn't need the alcohol money, he's employed!

Yeah I've been trying to talk people off the ledge as well. Heck TrueBlue ha quoted me numerous times saying to 'listen to this guy, for he is wise'. All for nothing. A nice aged scotch would certainly make this season worth it...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.