GDT: Buffalo at Ottawa 2-6-14 at 7:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Players that need to be traded to keep the tank going:

Tyler Ennis, 14 points in the last 16 games.

Drew Stafford, 9 points in the last 7 games. HOWEVER, of those last seven games, we've lost each one where he records a point. If intentional, that's some high-level ninja tanking.

Christian Ehrhoff, 20 points in last 30 games. He had only scored 5 points before Thanksgiving. He was also -9 before Thanksgiving. He's been -1 since.

Cody Hodgson, on the other hand, doesn't want to be traded. After going 12 points in 13 games, he's only recorded 1 point in his last 5.

TANKADILLO

Hodgson has been invisible. I asked during the Ottawa game if he was playing injured. I haven't heard so I'll suppose its just the usual inconsistency of a young player on a dreadful team.

Hodgson has been invisible. I asked during the Ottawa game if he was playing injured. I haven't heard so I'll suppose its just the usual inconsistency of a young player on a dreadful team.

Moulson is out. Hodgson needs a winger to pass to and he doesn't have one. This is one of the reasons Hodgson is actually a #2 center and not a #1. A #1 could use a traffic cone to pass with but a #2 needs a decent linemate. Cody may over come some of this but for now I think his production will drop off a little.

Moulson is out. Hodgson needs a winger to pass to and he doesn't have one. This is one of the reasons Hodgson is actually a #2 center and not a #1. A #1 could use a traffic cone to pass with but a #2 needs a decent linemate. Cody may over come some of this but for now I think his production will drop off a little.

Yeah I see what you're saying. True dat. Traffic cones is an apt description for most of our guys.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.