This week's Top 10 (3/24)

ThePhantomListWriter

OK, folks, we're still playing for last week's 1994 Sabre Magazine playoff edition with Dominik on the cover in the old blue and gold uni.

---

From the home office in the Green Room at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood, the Top 10 Simon Cowell Comments After the Sabres? 5-0 Loss in Atlanta?

Number 10? Something I?d expect to see in a dreary AHL barn, quite frankly?

Number 9? Randy, did I just hear you say the Sabres look like ?Stanley Cup dawgs?? I?m sorry ? what are you smoking??

Number 8? If you had played like this 2,000 years ago, people would have stoned you?

Number 7? If you want to pursue a career in professional hockey, my advice to you would be, don?t?

Number 6? Danny Briere, I have absolutely no doubt with that face, that you?ve got the granny vote again tonight?

Number 5? Dmitri, I like you. I really do?

Number 4? Martin, I haven?t seen anyone?s legs spread that far since I dated Paula?

Number 3? Loved it. LOOOOOVED it. Boys, I think you are going to absolutely SAIL through to the final round?

Number 2? Derek, you ARE a naughty little minx, aren?t you??

And the number 1 Simon Cowell Comment After the Sabres? 5-0 Loss in Atlanta?

That performance was something I expect to see at a peewee hockey game. I am sure the audience agrees with me when I say..."You will not be back next week".

I'll also throw in comments from Randy and Paula...

Randy...What's up tonight dawg? It wasn't working for me man. I just wasn't feeling it.

Paula...You guys look great tonight in your road unis. Since I never have an original thought in my lame brain, I'll just echo what Randy said.

Archived