Enroth Disappointed

The middle priced goaltenders are really showing up the high $$ "elite" goaltenders tonight! :P

Devil's advocate: the Sens' offense out-played the Rangers' offense ;) . No really, the Rangers are offensively inept; Lundqvist played fantastic. And that was really the only big money versus journeyman matchup....unless you're talking about Brodeur, but in no way do I consider him elite anymore, or anywhere close to elite really.

Devil's advocate: the Sens' offense out-played the Rangers' offense ;) . No really, the Rangers are offensively inept; Lundqvist played fantastic. And that was really the only big money versus journeyman matchup....unless you're talking about Brodeur, but in no way do I consider him elite anymore, or anywhere close to elite really.

Just stirring it up a little bit, lol. Anderson was known for some spectacular games while he was down here. He has some funky NHL record, he's the only goaltender in NHL history to have a better record when facing 40+ shots. I was talking about him and Theodore, he's been a very dependable goalie this year. But I hear ya, the Rangers offense has never really impressed me and I think they are highly overrated. No doubt Lundqvist is an excellent goaltender. Brodeur, damn good for his age, but when you're 62 years old that doesn't mean much. :rolleyes:

Just stirring it up a little bit, lol. Anderson was known for some spectacular games while he was down here. He has some funky NHL record, he's the only goaltender in NHL history to have a better record when facing 40+ shots. I was talking about him and Theodore, he's been a very dependable goalie this year. But I hear ya, the Rangers offense has never really impressed me and I think they are highly overrated. No doubt Lundqvist is an excellent goaltender. Brodeur, damn good for his age, but when you're 62 years old that doesn't mean much. :rolleyes:

But he's a young 62 :P ! I know it was reported he wants to keep playing, I just hate to see one of the all-time greats hang on longer than he really should. I hope he retires before he declines further.

But he's a young 62 :P ! I know it was reported he wants to keep playing, I just hate to see one of the all-time greats hang on longer than he really should. I hope he retires before he declines further.

In his defense, he has played pretty damn good this series. He looked sharp in the shutout the other night and he was strong tonight. Of course that second goal was kinda weak. The night he got pulled, him and Theodore were both pulled to get their team going. If the Devils lose the series it's certainly not because of Broduer. At least not yet lol. He's not the Marty of old, but still better than I lot of what I've seen in the postseason.

Archived