New Mask For Miller ?

kishoph

Pretty nice. I like it better than the one he's been wearing for the longest time. I do like the sparkly eyes on his current one though. :unsure: Looks like it's a finished product. Hope he starts wearing that one soon. Jhonas is supposed to have a new one too that he hasn't worn yet. He posted twitpics of it once IIRC.

I like the Winter Classic mask, it was a lot less busy and easy to look at.

Honestly I don't remember what his Winter Classic mask looked like - I just remember him wearing the toque for most of the game, but I do agree on his current mask being too busy.

I like it. I've also seen Enroth's "new" mask floating around the web too. I guess it features Buffalo Bill on the sides. I would post pics but I don't want to intrude on your thread man. ;)

Please post it, I wouldn't mind at all seeing it.

Honestly I don't remember what his Winter Classic mask looked like - I just remember him wearing the toque for most of the game, but I do agree on his current mask being too busy.

It's hard t find a full picture of it but here's the best I could find.

6a00e54f2f71c1883300e54fdbb1fb8833-800wi.jpg

It's hard t find a full picture of it but here's the best I could find.

6a00e54f2f71c1883300e54fdbb1fb8833-800wi.jpg

Thanks. Yeah, I liked that one too. Not a fan of his current design.

Also not feeling it with Enroth's new design.

Thanks. Yeah, I liked that one too. Not a fan of his current design.

Also not feeling it with Enroth's new design.

I like the top half of Enroth's design, The Buffalo Bill Cody portrait is a cool idea, the blue and gold stripes on the bottom could go.

Thanks 87168

I like the top half of Enroth's design, The Buffalo Bill Cody portrait is a cool idea, the blue and gold stripes on the bottom could go.

Thanks 87168

I like the portraits and the Buffalo Bill Cody stuff. It's the "B" horns at the top and the alternating B&G stripes at the bottom that I don't care for...

Pretty nice. I like it better than the one he's been wearing for the longest time. I do like the sparkly eyes on his current one though. :unsure: Looks like it's a finished product. Hope he starts wearing that one soon. Jhonas is supposed to have a new one too that he hasn't worn yet. He posted twitpics of it once IIRC.

I'm pretty sure goaltenders are particular with their equipment, I'd be surprised if they switch before summer so there's time to get used to them.

Archived