1. 1. Rinaldo at Tropp

• Win Troop
    • Win Rinaldo
    • Draw
  2. 2. Bourdon at Ellis

• Win Ellis
    • WIn Bourdon
    • Draw

I can't believe the amount of people that voted the Ellis fight a draw. Must be the same people who thought Gaustad vs Lucic was a draw.

I'm pretty sure most of us didn't REALLY think it was a draw, but voted that way on mere principle (Ellis had no business fighting Bourdon).

Does anybody know why the refs peeled Finley off of Ronaldo (I think it ws him) so quick in the first period when he went over to beat on him for that hard check on Ennis? I want to see Finley wreck somebody; with a good reason of course, not just a staged fight.

Does anybody know why the refs peeled Finley off of Ronaldo (I think it ws him) so quick in the first period when he went over to beat on him for that hard check on Ennis? I want to see Finley wreck somebody; with a good reason of course, not just a staged fight.

Cause Rinaldo folded to the ice. They aren't going to let an ogre beat on a helpless child on the ice.

Finley went over, said "BOO", and Rinaldo fell over.

Archived