Weave

Jackman at McCormick  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose, Draw

• McCormick win
    • Jackman win
    • Draw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES9ijr8OrtE

McCormick gets crosschecked and finds himself with Jackman. I think Mic thought Jackman was the perp. They shove a couple times and drop em. Cody was throwing bombs but none of them connect. He seemed to be off balance the entire time. Jackman threw a few wild punches that miss as well. It looks to me that Jackman caught Mic with a nice uppercut (about the 48 sec mark of the vid). I think that was the only punch that landed before Jackman hauled Mic to the ice.

Win Jackman based on throwing the only punch that landed.

One thing I notice about McCormick is he has a good ability to NOT get punched. He bobs and weaves pretty good!

Agreed. I think it is a survival tactic he learned having to deal with the superheavies that populated the western conference when he first came onto the scene. He's usually got really good balance too but Jackman had no problem keeping him off balance for this fight.

Agreed. I think it is a survival tactic he learned having to deal with the superheavies that populated the western conference when he first came onto the scene. He's usually got really good balance too but Jackman had no problem keeping him off balance for this fight.

I think that happened because Cody was trying to lay a haymaker and put himself off balance and or wanted the fight to end and did that on purpose.

yeah, Jackman gets a good grip of his jersey at the right spot. Cody tries to grab him but gets a arm/too low grab on Jackmans jersey.

Archived