Hey Brad Riter and Paul Hamilton

PASabreFan

Schopp dropped the "sports talk for smart people" theme when he came to WGR. It was replaced with "I'm a condescending prick and you're idiots". ;)

In his defense, he did move to a station with listeners who trusted Chuck Dickerson on hockey. That said, he has become his own antithesis.

Maybe I was thinking of the 6'11'' center that had a cup of coffee in the NBA.

here he is

See, it's cool that some folks still have a sense of humor during times of Sabre strif. Or is that "strife?"

• 1 month later...

In his defense, he did move to a station with listeners who trusted Chuck Dickerson on hockey.

At this point, I think DICKerson might be a better authority. All he could do after game 2 was get on his knees and get a giant mouthful of Sabre. He was calling the series over in 4 or 5. Looking smart now, isn't he. :angry:

At this point, I think DICKerson might be a better authority. All he could do after game 2 was get on his knees and get a giant mouthful of Sabre. He was calling the series over in 4 or 5. Looking smart now, isn't he. :angry:

Ummm... werent we all?? They dominated play of two consecutive games... the first two of the series... i was figuring 4 or 5 as well...

Archived