Christmas in SabresSpace

FolignosJock

So I will be home for my first game of the season for the Dec 26th game against the Capitals. MY father and I will be sitting on the glass in one of the corners and are planning on gettin some grub and drinks at pearl street before hand... Anyone up for drinking and hanging out before or after the game? Do some on the board usually meet up? It would be cool to put faces to names and have a little fun in person together? If anyone is interested let me know!

So I will be home for my first game of the season for the Dec 26th game against the Capitals. MY father and I will be sitting on the glass in one of the corners and are planning on gettin some grub and drinks at pearl street before hand... Anyone up for drinking and hanging out before or after the game? Do some on the board usually meet up? It would be cool to put faces to names and have a little fun in person together? If anyone is interested let me know!

If I didn't have to work the next day (no more time off left this year :thumbdown:) I would...damn living in Dryden/Ithaca area...

• 1 month later...

Archived