Tickets For Troops

FolignosJock

Are you a vet? I'm not sure how many seats they actually have donated for each game - Chris Butler for a few years in a row donated a couple of 100 level seats, this year I believe its Gerbe .. Not sure how it works but my guess is that the preference goes to those that severed in the last year and have the best story in the "comments" section of the form.

Not to sound like a d$ck but are just trying to get to a game or looking to be on the jumbotron too?

Are you a vet? I'm not sure how many seats they actually have donated for each game - Chris Butler for a few years in a row donated a couple of 100 level seats, this year I believe its Gerbe .. Not sure how it works but my guess is that the preference goes to those that severed in the last year and have the best story in the "comments" section of the form.

Not to sound like a d$ck but are just trying to get to a game or looking to be on the jumbotron too?

I am currently serving if you read my post I said I applied from Iraq last year and I also wrote a story in the comment section last year but its not necessary and I didn't do it this year.

First let me thank you for your service! I did read your post, you said you applied for Iraq. I took that as you served there and to tell you the truth I have absolutely no idea now why I asked if you are a vet. Anyways when are you back state side? Depending on the timing I would be honored to donate my 2 seats in the 200 level with a parking ramp pass to you for a game. Thanks again for your service.

First let me thank you for your service! I did read your post, you said you applied for Iraq. I took that as you served there and to tell you the truth I have absolutely no idea now why I asked if you are a vet. Anyways when are you back state side? Depending on the timing I would be honored to donate my 2 seats in the 200 level with a parking ramp pass to you for a game. Thanks again for your service.

I'm not looking to take tickets away from someone like that unless its the sabres. Ill be at the Dec. 26th game with my father on the glass on the goal line. I just wanna get the tickets for troops tickets because I think it would be cool.

:thumbsup:

I'm not looking to take tickets away from someone like that unless its the sabres. Ill be at the Dec. 26th game with my father on the glass on the goal line. I just wanna get the tickets for troops tickets because I think it would be cool.

Tickets for the troops is a not for profit, the Sabres don't actually donate tickets as a "club" player(s) do. Like I said I would be honored to give you my seats for a game - section 226 row 2 just to the right of the goal Sabres shoot once, just steps away from the bar :-) how about the CBJ game Oct 27th? Look at this way, I could donate the seats to the Tickets for Troops and you would have about the same chance of getting the tickets as you have had or you can take the tickets because you are a member of the sabresspace community and I would be honored if you did :-)

Tickets for the troops is a not for profit, the Sabres don't actually donate tickets as a "club" player(s) do. Like I said I would be honored to give you my seats for a game - section 226 row 2 just to the right of the goal Sabres shoot once, just steps away from the bar :-) how about the CBJ game Oct 27th? Look at this way, I could donate the seats to the Tickets for Troops and you would have about the same chance of getting the tickets as you have had or you can take the tickets because you are a member of the sabresspace community and I would be honored if you did :-)

You are killing me, I dont want to take your tickets from you and I dont really have it oprojected on will I will be home except for Christmas and I already have tickets to the game I will be home for during that time.

Archived