Center Ice and NO HD

Rox11

I have DirectTV here in MA and I just looked. Buffalo & MSG should be on 775-1. 776 would be the Panthers channel. When given the choice for 2 channels, the home feed is listed second.

GO SABRES!

To clarify, the home team's feed is the HIGHER number.

I have DTV and ALWAYS get the MSG feed on 638-1 here in Cleveland. Except when they play the Blow Jackets. The game isn't listed here on FSOH (only FSCIN), so I probably won't get to see it next Thursday. Grrrr......

And THIS THREAD BY WALLYBARTHMAN is a thing of beauty if you have DTV and a DVR....

AutoRecord638!

To clarify, the home team's feed is the HIGHER number.

I have DTV and ALWAYS get the MSG feed on 638-1 here in Cleveland. Except when they play the Blow Jackets. The game isn't listed here on FSOH (only FSCIN), so I probably won't get to see it next Thursday. Grrrr......

And THIS THREAD BY WALLYBARTHMAN is a thing of beauty if you have DTV and a DVR....

AutoRecord638!

Ok I'm 50 miles south of Cleveland and 638-1 is blacked out for me. Why? Do you know? I have Center Ice with DirectTV. I don't mind, I get home and away feeds for most every game, but pre-game and post-game would be nice, and that is always on 638-1.

Archived