Tim Horton Article

\GoBillsInDallas/

To this day, I don't get the fascination WNYers have with Tim Hortons. When I visit my parents in Hamburg, cars are literally causing a traffic jam on Buffalo Street waiting to get in line for a cup of coffee. I've tried it. I just don't get it. There's no way I waiting in a line for 20 minutes for a bagel and coffee...

To this day, I don't get the fascination WNYers have with Tim Hortons. When I visit my parents in Hamburg, cars are literally causing a traffic jam on Buffalo Street waiting to get in line for a cup of coffee. I've tried it. I just don't get it. There's no way I waiting in a line for 20 minutes for a bagel and coffee...

Well it's better coffee than Dunkin' Donuts, though I think McD's coffee is pretty good too. I still remember ol' #2 for the Sabres. I can even recall where I was when I heard he died.

PTR

Well it's better coffee than Dunkin' Donuts, though I think McD's coffee is pretty good too. I still remember ol' #2 for the Sabres. I can even recall where I was when I heard he died.

PTR

I love McD's coffee. Much better than Starbucks or DD. That's my stop of choice when I discover at 6am that I'm out of coffee!

Although, I'm partial to 8 oclock coffee, ground at home, made with my Bunn. Nothing beats that!

Archived