Sabres replay games back on MSG

spndnchz

Every Wednesday starting July 13

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=569044&cmpid=rss-News

Starting on Wednesday, July 13, the eight games will air in a 2-hour format from 8-10 p.m., except on July 20 and August 31, which will air from 7-9 p.m. The games will also re-air on Thursday morning from 1-3 a.m. and Thursday afternoon from 3-5 p.m.

The list of games featured in the Sabres Summer Replays are as follows:

• Wednesday, July 13 vs. Washington Capitals (November 13, 2010)
  • *Wednesday, July 20 vs. Vancouver Canucks (November 15, 2010)
  • Wednesday, July 27 vs. Columbus Blue Jackets (December 3, 2010)
  • Wednesday, August 3 vs. Boston Bruins (January 1, 2011)
  • Wednesday, August 10 @ Minnesota Wild (March 6, 2011)
  • Wednesday, August 17 @ Carolina Hurricanes (April 3, 2011)
  • Wednesday, August 24 vs. Philadelphia Flyers (April 8, 2011)
  • *Wednesday, August 31 @ Philadelphia Flyers (April 14, 2011)

*Will air from 7-9 p.m.

They have been replaying the Philly series on NHL Network for the last week. As much as I had no interest in watching that debacle over again, I watched a bit for Leino.

They are going to be on a few other times throughout this week/weekend as well on NHL Network for the Philly Series.

Marcy,ny. I have time warner

Oh, you're way over by Utica. That may explain it. I know that MSG has an agreement to play the Sabres games in Utica and Albany during the regular season, but that may not extend to include summer re-broadcasts. If you were getting the Rangers on MSG-Plus, then that's probably why.

Oh, you're way over by Utica. That may explain it. I know that MSG has an agreement to play the Sabres games in Utica and Albany during the regular season, but that may not extend to include summer re-broadcasts. If you were getting the Rangers on MSG-Plus, then that's probably why.

Usually this only goes for the Buffalo market - other regions don't always get the replays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived