Whoever updates the standings for this site

buftex

According to the SabersReport standings page, Ottawa has played 67 games, and are 5 points ahead of the Sabres, with 98 points. Surely, this is not right...after the Sabres beat the Leafs the other night, they were tied for first with Ottawa. The Senators had an overtime loss after that to Boston, so they should now only be 1 point ahead of the Sabres in the standings...am I nuts, or is this right? I believe both teams have played 65 games?

According to the SabersReport standings page, Ottawa has played 67 games, and are 5 points ahead of the Sabres, with 98 points. Surely, this is not right...after the Sabres beat the Leafs the other night, they were tied for first with Ottawa. The Senators had an overtime loss after that to Boston, so they should now only be 1 point ahead of the Sabres in the standings...am I nuts, or is this right? I believe both teams have played 65 games?

Sabres 93, Otters 94. Both have played 65 games. Come Saturday, Sabres 95, Otters 94.

Don't sweat the small stuff. B-)

Look on the bright side. We lead the league with +18.6 units under the ATS category! Who would have thought that back in October! I recall many people saying we wouldn't be in double digits!

Yes, I think it's time for a new standings link.

I called those idiots at StatFox a week ago about that error. :angry: They said they just needed to correct an error in their dB, yet it is still there. I'll contact them one more time to correct that error and if they don't do it ASAP - I'll drop that link.

Archived