Draft and Free Agency alerts

Weave

Going out of town on vacation starting June 24 for a week. That means I'll be away for the draft weeekend AND the start of free agency. I'd rather not miss all the news and draft results. For those of you with smart phones, where do you folks get your NHL alerts and draft info when you are away from your computer? Twitter feeds? Email alerts? If so, from where?

I need my NHL news fix whilst I am away. Help me Obi Wan you're my only hope.

Going out of town on vacation starting June 24 for a week. That means I'll be away for the draft weeekend AND the start of free agency. I'd rather not miss all the news and draft results. For those of you with smart phones, where do you folks get your NHL alerts and draft info when you are away from your computer? Twitter feeds? Email alerts? If so, from where?

I need my NHL news fix whilst I am away. Help me Obi Wan you're my only hope.

I don't know how much draft related info they'll give regarding picks etc, but Dreger and McKenzie on twitter work great for me.

On a related note... how do twitter alerts work? Are they emailed, do you have to visit your twitter acct, or are they sent out as text alerts?

Keep the schoolin' coming.

The mobile version of this forum is actually pretty easy to use, and I'm sure chz will keep us all up to date with the latest news.

On a related note... how do twitter alerts work? Are they emailed, do you have to visit your twitter acct, or are they sent out as text alerts?

Keep the schoolin' coming.

I don't have it on my phone so i'm not sure how that works. I visit my home page that has the tweets from those I follow listed.

Archived