Stafford back to earth...

LabattBlue

2 goals in his last 15 games...and I can't say I've seen him getting tons of scoring chances like Vanek.

I really want to see some of these guys in the playoffs again, and have off season decisions made based on the 09-10 and 11-12 post season.

Yeah, he had to cool down, but I didn't think he'd turn to ice. It's back to the Stafford we used to know.

I've thought all along this season that he is a prime sign and trade candidate. He'll still be relatively cap-affordable and he's young enough to have further upside too. We have Boyes and Pomminstein for the right side now. Package Stafford to get another center.

2 goals in his last 15 games...and I can't say I've seen him getting tons of scoring chances like Vanek.

I really want to see some of these guys in the playoffs again, and have off season decisions made based on the 09-10 and 11-12 post season.

My buds and I noticed this to. We all thought he had a hard on for Boston with all of the hat tricks.

But I will say this, Pominville played with Ennis for awhile and only netted a few goals, but more importantly, very few assists.

Why is it important? Because when I'm down there in the bowl in section 104, Stafford and Ennis are clicking. I'm not kidding you, I sit 5 rows up and when Stafford enters the zone, he's looking for Ennis, you can see hisr eyes as he cruises (that's if he doesn't get pinned along the boards) and in the Preds game, we all saw him look over at Mancari and saw Ennis trailing on that 3 on 2. Pass! Bing! Goal! Ennis!

There is some chemistry there, we all could see it the last 2 home games for sure. Look at Staffords assists, there climbing. This is a very good sign. I'm just lettin ya know us fans in 104 all agree, Ennis and Stafford need to stay on the same line. If only they had a real center. Boyes isn't bad on the ice, but he's a natural winger, terrible at face offs.

Archived