Out of Town Games

BuffaloFansR_Crazy

With only three games going on tonight, this may not be the best time to start it, but I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in having a thread dedicated to non-Sabres games. I have noticed a growing trend (and I'm one of the guilty perps) of members using the pinned Around the League thread to post comments on out of town games being played.

Tonight's Match ups:

Tampa Bay vs Toronto: 7pm ET Requires IE and sopcast or p2p

San Jose vs. Chicago: 8pm ET on VS or visit p2p

Minnesota vs. Vancouver: 10pm ET on FSNO, RSNV or p2p

I know this may not be very popular but I think it may be nice to post things such as "Devils up 1-0" here and keep the Around the League for purely NHL news. I'm still a rookie on this board so if this has been tried before and failed, can be approved upon, or just a bad idea, feel free to leave your comment.

Check out the pinned "around the league" thread at the top of the board.

I know this may not be very popular but I think it may be nice to post things such as "Devils up 1-0" here and keep the Around the League for purely NHL news. I'm still a rookie on this board so if this has been tried before and failed, can be approved upon, or just a bad idea, feel free to leave your comment.

He knows.

Well at least some people still read entire post.

I read the entire post. There's been plenty of Team X is up on Team Y in that thread. Not my call as to whether this thread lives or dies, but I'm going to keep my attention on the other one.

I read the entire post. There's been plenty of Team X is up on Team Y in that thread. Not my call as to whether this thread lives or dies, but I'm going to keep my attention on the other one.

Fair enough. I just wanted to see if there where enough posters on this thread that followed the entire NHL to warrant a separate thread. I thought some members may have wanted to eliminate the whole "Team X up on Team Y" in the Around the League thread. That being said, I have no problem with keeping out of town game discussions there if that is what the majority favors.

Is the Leafs season finally over? battled back for being down 3-1 to make it 3-2. Had a chance with a PP to tie it, but the bolts killed it and Vinny but a dagger in their hearts with a goal to make it 4-2.

Leafs fell apart after that, I was dosing in and out of that game....... :beer:

you think vancouver tries or at this point do they just shoot an expect it to go in... up 3-0 already on minn. I feel like this thread should be called, out of town scoreboard. IMO

Thought the Wild would put up more of a fight since they are only 3 points out. But then again the Ca######s have looked like the toast of the town in the West all season. It is so hard to pay attention to the West living in the NE so maybe there is someone who can shed more light on the conference?

Archived