Sabres Europe bound?

Two or less

Ohhh please come to Mannheim, it is near my home town here in Germany.

I am a Sabres fan since 1995 (the good old tomes with Pat, Mogilny and the Dominator) and i saw Jochen Hecht playing in Mannheim as youngster.

For me it would be a dream come true.

Go Sabres

Pat

R u the guy that came to Buffalo to see Vanek play?

No, unfortunately i was only able to visit the US once. It was three years ago in the middle of the playoffs.

We were in New York and mysteriously we were able to get some tickets for the game Rangers against Penguins. One of the last games with the great Jaromir Jagr.

This was a great experience for me to watch an NHL playoff game live.

Maybe sometimes i will be able to travel to Buffalo and watch the Sabres live. Maybe the Sabres will come to Mannheim twice next year.

I have a dream :)

Pat

No, unfortunately i was only able to visit the US once. It was three years ago in the middle of the playoffs.

We were in New York and mysteriously we were able to get some tickets for the game Rangers against Penguins. One of the last games with the great Jaromir Jagr.

This was a great experience for me to watch an NHL playoff game live.

Maybe sometimes i will be able to travel to Buffalo and watch the Sabres live. Maybe the Sabres will come to Mannheim twice next year.

I have a dream :)

Pat

This makes me think about how much I take this team for granted. I live 20 minutes from the arena and half of the times I had tickets this year I didn't even feel like going. It's cool to see others have so much passion about it. The other guy was actually excited about watching Jochen Hecht play, for god's sake.

Welcome to the board, don't be a stranger. :thumbsup:

In an interview with a station out of Vancouver Kyle Wellwood said half the players in the K.H.L. smoked. For what its worth it could have been sour grapes or a joke. I suppose despite the money thrown around at players some apparently don't take it as seriously as they do in the N.H.L.

I should clarify that I didn't hear the interview but I heard it as it was retold by one of the talk radio hosts.

Archived