Looking to send some clothes to Buffalo area

Rox11

Well, I've never STARTED a topic, but am hoping all of you out there can help. I'm in central Mass. which means probably only a handful of Sabre fans around. I have lots of tshirts & sweatshirts with the 'Buffa-slug' on them. I did like the logo, but do prefer the original, so I'm asking for help in finding a clothing drive or a shelter that would accept some things and LIKE them too. I could fill a decent size box off stuff and would send them out next week. Any help?

Lots of organizations will gladly take those clothes if they are in good condition.

Catholic Charities of Buffalo, Salvation Army, City Mission, St. Vincent de Paul mission of Buffalo are probably the biggest organizations taking clothes around Buffalo. ALl of their contact info is readily available online.

Kudos to you for thinking of this.

FYI, according to an "in the know" source within the Sabres, the Slug sold far more as a fashion item outside of Buffalo than it ever did as team wear within Buffalo. So, you could just donate it to a local charity and help the less fortunate in Mass look fashionable. :thumbsup:

FYI, according to an "in the know" source within the Sabres, the Slug sold far more as a fashion item outside of Buffalo than it ever did as team wear within Buffalo. So, you could just donate it to a local charity and help the less fortunate in Mass look fashionable. :thumbsup:

Does that include Bruins fans? B-)

Archived