[OT] HSBC Arena

ThePebble19

Heading up for the Pens/Sabres game in December, and am going to buy one of the new away jerseys there. Do they do any customization right at the arena?

While they have many current players jerseys in stock, if you want something goofy like your last name and number 11 I believe they send those out somewhere to be done.

In my opinion they should just make fun of those people and say "NO you can't get Perreault's number with your last name on a jersey you retard!". But they don't.

While they have many current players jerseys in stock, if you want something goofy like your last name and number 11 I believe they send those out somewhere to be done.

In my opinion they should just make fun of those people and say "NO you can't get Perreault's number with your last name on a jersey you retard!". But they don't.

Because that's obviously what he's going to do to it...

I always thought a 99 jersey with Shmoe would be pretty cool.

Heading up for the Pens/Sabres game in December, and am going to buy one of the new away jerseys there. Do they do any customization right at the arena?

They send it out and would mail it to you. But, if you are going to buy a players jersey, they have a great selection to pick from. Probably most of the roster is available each game night.

If you go a few days prior to the arena and have them do it, i think you can pick it up at the team store the night of the game, not sure.

They send it out and would mail it to you. But, if you are going to buy a players jersey, they have a great selection to pick from. Probably most of the roster is available each game night.

If you go a few days prior to the arena and have them do it, i think you can pick it up at the team store the night of the game, not sure.

Cool. Thanks for the info. I was up for a game last year, but couldn't remember how many players they kept in stock there, or if they did any customizing at the arena...

Now just to figure out who to get.....

Archived