Where to go?

spndnchz

The place you guys are talking about i think is Fado's, Irish pub.

It's where i met SDS and many other guys from this forum for the first time and SDS made a Sabrespace banner.

And yes, that place kicked ass.

Yeah it was an Irish Pub, that's gotta be it.

Kicked, as in it's no longer in operation, or as in it was a good time. Because if it's the later, I agree.

Seeing a game in Philly is a treat. There is certainly some passion there, but it can be a bit misguided. I haven't had trouble myself, but I've seen Philly fans calling Sabres fans words you can't use on this board.

Come to Philly in street clothes. Cheer Sabres as loud as you can, just don't look like a Sabre fan on the outside and you'll have no worries. I have never been confronted by a flyer fan wearing street gear. Problems only arise if you flaunt your love.

I'll be there on Oct. 26th

What's the point of going to an out of town game if you're not wearing at LEAST a Sabres T-shirt (preferably a jersey)

Maybe not getting thrown up on, or beer spilled on u, or beat up, or spit on...

I'd never go without my friend who's 6'-6" and knows some MMA.

A Florida roadie(especially during winter) is on my bucket list. The Sabres always play in Tampa and Florida twice each year and the games are either back to back or one day in between.

I live in tampa now so I get to do this. It's fun. Plus both games are like Sabre home games.

Maybe not getting thrown up on, or beer spilled on u, or beat up, or spit on...

I'd never go without my friend who's 6'-6" and knows some MMA.

I've only been to one game in Philly - the old Spectrum. My girlfriend and I sat right behind the net so you could see us on TV - I taped the game. The fans were brutal. In fact the people behind us wanted us to stop cheering (we won 6-1) because they were getting hit with batteries, coins, etc.

On the way home we put our coats over our jerseys. But that tape is a keepsake.

Archived