[OT] Fun?... Wow!

That Aud Smell

Okay, fellas, this is driving me insane: If you clicked through, I trust you remember the ad campaign for Fantasy Island that used to run in the 80s (and possibly in the 70s). You know the ad - people giving the phrase that pays "FUN? ... WOW!" - and then a big brassy marching tune cues in (think John Philip Sousa).

Anyone know what song the park used for that ad? It may well have been a Sousa march. I'd love to have that tune in order to needle someone at their 40th birthday party.

Okay, fellas, this is driving me insane: If you clicked through, I trust you remember the ad campaign for Fantasy Island that used to run in the 80s (and possibly in the 70s). You know the ad - people giving the phrase that pays "FUN? ... WOW!" - and then a big brassy marching tune cues in (think John Philip Sousa).

Anyone know what song the park used for that ad? It may well have been a Sousa march. I'd love to have that tune in order to needle someone at their 40th birthday party.

I remember the commercials and slogan, but don't recall the music being played at all. Sorry.

While we're taking a stroll down memory lane, may I ask the obvious question: anyone remember Dan Creed?

If he's still with us, is he available to replace Darcy Regier?

LOL! He had the car dealership on the corner of my street! God what a scheister - at least that's the impression he gave.

Yeah, I wonder how he'd work out as GM.

Archived