vanek / game 6

waldo

Folks on the other forum I'm at are saying they think he will definitely decide to play, and it will be Stafford who will sit. Lindy putting him at LW last game is their reasoning. Gotta say, that would be my choice, too.

And watching Phoenix, another PP-deficient team in the playoffs, scoring THREE PP goals against the Wings today, I wanna believe that the Sabres, as well, can break through tomorrow night and kill the Bruins on the PP. Would be nice.

Folks on the other forum I'm at are saying they think he will definitely decide to play, and it will be Stafford who will sit. Lindy putting him at LW last game is their reasoning. Gotta say, that would be my choice, too.

And watching Phoenix, another PP-deficient team in the playoffs, scoring THREE PP goals against the Wings today, I wanna believe that the Sabres, as well, can break through tomorrow night and kill the Bruins on the PP. Would be nice.

The pp could be interesting if he decides to play. I was very impressed with the PP line that had gerbe and Ennis on it. Although they failed to score that was the best pp of the series for the Sabres. With Ennis and Gerbe a number of configurations are available to Lindy on the pp when you throw in Vanek.I would love to see him paired with them.

"Vanek skated strong, and showed little sign of the injury as he was capable of pushing off his left foot from a stopped start. Vanek, however, walked with a noticeable limp in the locker room as he left the arena wearing cowboy boots."

Did he have a Ten Gallon Hat? :nana:

"Vanek skated strong, and showed little sign of the injury as he was capable of pushing off his left foot from a stopped start. Vanek, however, walked with a noticeable limp in the locker room as he left the arena wearing cowboy boots."

You ain't gettin' cowboy boots on when you have a bum ankle. No way. Clever reporting, indeed. He's definitely OK. :D

The pp could be interesting if he decides to play. I was very impressed with the PP line that had gerbe and Ennis on it. Although they failed to score that was the best pp of the series for the Sabres. With Ennis and Gerbe a number of configurations are available to Lindy on the pp when you throw in Vanek.I would love to see him paired with them.

###### yeah. If Vanek was still not cleared, I'd hope to see Stafford, Ennis, and Gerbe out there as the #1 PP unit.

Archived