tickets for sale for game 5

Eleven

As I stated in yesterday's GDT, I can't go tomorrow (and I'm unhappy about it; I'm not rooting for the Sabres to lose!). I have tickets in section 114, row 18; they're on StubHub for $115 each but I will sell them to a SabreSpace member for $90 each. (This will ensure they don't end up in the hands of a Bruins fan.) Send me a PM if interested, and as long as I still can withdraw the StubHub listing, they're yours. First PM, first served. Oh, and here's the tricky part: you have to meet me with cash at my office (downtown Buffalo) at some point tomorrow so I can give you the tix.

As I stated in yesterday's GDT, I can't go tomorrow (and I'm unhappy about it; I'm not rooting for the Sabres to lose!). I have tickets in section 114, row 18; they're on StubHub for $115 each but I will sell them to a SabreSpace member for $90 each. (This will ensure they don't end up in the hands of a Bruins fan.) Send me a PM if interested, and as long as I still can withdraw the StubHub listing, they're yours. First PM, first served. Oh, and here's the tricky part: you have to meet me with cash at my office (downtown Buffalo) at some point tomorrow so I can give you the tix.

Stub Hub is a fascinating way to gauge interest in a game. After Buffalo's Game 1 win, you could have bought a ticket in Boston for under $40. After Game 2 it jumped to $95. As you would expect Game 5 ticket prices slumped from the 90's to 70's in Buffalo for Game 5, but actually jumped right after the 2nd period last night when we were up 2-0. You can guess where they went since.

PTR

Archived