So just how good are the Caps?

matter2003

No, it's game three. But only the first period so let's say 2 1/6 games into the series. My larger point stands. OV without even a shot on goal to this point is unheard of. I'd like to know what Montreal is doing from a strategic point of view.

GO SABRES!!!

Edit: OV just recorded his first shot of the series at the 16:34 mark of the 1st period in GAME 3

What were the scores of game 1 and 2?

No, it's game three. But only the first period so let's say 2 1/6 games into the series. My larger point stands. OV without even a shot on goal to this point is unheard of. I'd like to know what Montreal is doing from a strategic point of view.

GO SABRES!!!

Edit: OV just recorded his first shot of the series at the 16:34 mark of the 1st period in GAME 3

My bad. Brain cramp when I heard the annoucners say all the Eastern Conference series were tied 1-1. I now realize he couldn't have included the Habs/Caps in the equation. Sorry for any confusion. My apologies to the BB.

Still, to hold OV shotless for over 1 1/4 games is no easy feat.

GO SABRES!!!

My bad. Brain cramp when I heard the annoucners say all the Eastern Conference series were tied 1-1. I now realize he couldn't have included the Habs/Caps in the equation. Sorry for any confusion. My apologies to the BB.

Still, to hold OV shotless for over 1 1/4 games is no easy feat.

GO SABRES!!!

No problem.

Well the Habs seem to be matching up pretty well with the Caps and are giving them all they can handle so in response to the thread title I'll say apparently not too good right now.If they don't figure it out soon the number 1 seed will be gone by next week.

Archived