Five defensemen were acquired today for draft picks

gkozlows

and the Sabres can't get any of them??

All Regier can do is get a 2nd round pick for Noronen??

of those dmen, the only two that could've helped this club are Carney and Gauthier, and even they wouldn't have been huge upgrades. i would've liked to see them land a dman, but it just didn't work out. so be it. i'm not worried.

Thought Ozolinsh would look better in a sabres uniform than a rangers. especially for a third rounder. :angry:

I don't think he's the kind of defenseman we needed. I was hoping for more of a defensive d-man, a Jay McKee type. It doesn't look like there were many of them available today.

of those dmen, the only two that could've helped this club are Carney and Gauthier, and even they wouldn't have been huge upgrades. i would've liked to see them land a dman, but it just didn't work out. so be it. i'm not worried.

From a defensive perspective Carney would be a HUGE upgrade over Campbell and Fitzpatrick and if Kalinin doesn't do a 180, he'd be an improvement over him also.

There's a pinned trade deadline thread. Do we really need a new thread from each newbie who wants to complain?

Maybe we need a new thread for those who want to complain about other posters. What a maroon!!

From a defensive perspective Carney would be a HUGE upgrade over Campbell and Fitzpatrick and if Kalinin doesn't do a 180, he'd be an improvement over him also.

Carney and Campbell are totally different types of players, I think Campbell has scored some big goals for us this year..........

Archived