our best 2010 Deadline pickup...

Tyrannustyrannus

lol i was very happy to see Gare at rink side tonight on MSG. Does he still work for Fox Sports Columbus? If not, and when Robby returns, i hope they find the money and keep Gare for the stretch run. A absolutely love him breaking down plays.

lol i was very happy to see Gare at rink side tonight on MSG. Does he still work for Fox Sports Columbus? If not, and when Robby returns, i hope they find the money and keep Gare for the stretch run. A absolutely love him breaking down plays.

If he doesn't still work for FSC, I'd like to see him replace Neale after this season. He's enjoyable to listen to, knows his stuff for sure.

He analyzes the way he played. I like it. I'd love to see ALL these guys unleashed. I just hate when guys have to tow the company line. Ray, Roby, Gare -- these guys can serve the fans, and it would do wonders for the broadcast.

Wasn't Neale's deal (I hate rhyming) a two-year experiment set to expire, oh, as soon as the Sabs win the Cup in June? Let him go; he adds nothing and just annoys. If I can't have Lorentz, I'll take Gare instead.

Archived