Ryan Miller- Team USA Wallpaper Needed

BamBam

I know we have some good designers in the group and I still have not been able to find a solid Ryan Miller- Team USA hockey wallpaper.

Can someone put something together?

Thank you in advance.

I have a few basic Team USA ones that I think were originally posted on Chris Creamer's Sports Logos forum, but none have individual players on them. They are "jersey material" backgrounds with the USA Hockey logo or the USA crest in the middle. PM me if you are interested and I can send one to you.

If you're doing one I'd like to request a 1280X800 or similar size for my laptop.

here is one 1280x800... I'll have a few different sizes of this one... and maybe some variations of it soon too.

but for now, here is one

(if you don't like the Jim Craig image I can take it out, but I dig it)

post-206-12671238395521_thumb.jpg

Awesome work guys, I was going to give it a go, and may still, but I love the two above. Nice work. P.S. If anyone is going to be near Danbury Ct. The Northeast Regional ACHA Div II College Hockey tournament is this weekend. Saturday starting at 3pm and Sunday Starting at 4pm.

here is one 1280x800... I'll have a few different sizes of this one... and maybe some variations of it soon too.

but for now, here is one

(if you don't like the Jim Craig image I can take it out, but I dig it)

post-206-12671238395521_thumb.jpg

I love it. Don't change a thing (unless you want to make a couple smaller versions for my work desktop and netbook..:thumbsup:)

Seriously, though - nice work, and thanks. :beer:

I love it. Don't change a thing (unless you want to make a couple smaller versions for my work desktop and netbook..:thumbsup:)

Seriously, though - nice work, and thanks. :beer:

here is a smaller version, 1024x768. different sizes, just let me know...

post-206-12671905234035_thumb.jpg

There's a great pic of Miller in the Sporting News Olympic preview. He's wearing the Sabres 3rd jersey with his Uncle Sam Mask with the flag draped around him. That would be great wallpaper.

I haven't seen that and can't seem to find it anywhere... was it specifically for The Sporting News or was it an AP or Getty photo? if anyone has a high-res digital version I'd love to see it.

I haven't seen that and can't seem to find it anywhere... was it specifically for The Sporting News or was it an AP or Getty photo? if anyone has a high-res digital version I'd love to see it.

It was specific for the Sporting News. Unfortunately I believe it's no longer on news stands. Roy Halladay is on the cover if it still is. I don't have a scanner but here's a crappy version of it from my camera phone.

post-2015-12672203557174_thumb.jpg

here is a smaller version, 1024x768. different sizes, just let me know...

post-206-12671905234035_thumb.jpg

If you make any other sizes, I'd vote for 800X600 to fit on my netbook. The 1024X768 size is a little too big, with the name and sides cut off.

Great wallpapers :thumbsup: Miller has captivated the hockey world. He played his heart out.

If the Sabres an Miller play the Penguins and Crosby in the playoffs (especially if it is the ECF) the promos for this are going to be insufferable. Would probably be good for hockey, though.

Archived