Raleigh Rampage

bills_fan_in_raleigh

Who is in for the annual raping and pillaging in raleigh nc?

You can't be serious!!!

Can we agree to disagree civilly?

Raping and Pillaging? I thought we successfully breeded out the Neanderthals?

The thought of you even using that language is barbaric but the thought that you might inspire someone

ala Bin Laden could be criminal!

You can't be serious!!!

Can we agree to disagree civilly?

Raping and Pillaging? I thought we successfully breeded out the Neanderthals?

The thought of you even using that language is barbaric but the thought that you might inspire someone

ala Bin Laden could be criminal!

Before you make this post (sans smileys, so it appears you are serious; if not, sorry for my post) you might want to do a search through the archives on some of the threads that were going around back around the time the Sabres were in the win a game lose a defenseman mode. Doing a search on a Caniac site will provide even more understanding of the OP's point.

The OP is referring back to the Caniacs getting their panties all in a bunch because Sabres fans actually wanted to cheer for their team rather than sit on their hands (like Caniacs apparently have a penchant for doing).

Before you make this post (sans smileys, so it appears you are serious; if not, sorry for my post) you might want to do a search through the archives on some of the threads that were going around back around the time the Sabres were in the win a game lose a defenseman mode. Doing a search on a Caniac site will provide even more understanding of the OP's point.

The OP is referring back to the Caniacs getting their panties all in a bunch because Sabres fans actually wanted to cheer for their team rather than sit on their hands (like Caniacs apparently have a penchant for doing).

No need to apologize for opinions - I don't take things like that personally!

I am a free will association agent respecting life, liberty, property! So anyone

raping or pillaging is a person definitely NOT of my ilk. Rather to me they are a danger

in a world were the unspeakable is happening - that is individuals NOT respecting the common

law and conventions.

In my mind it is conceivable that some unsuspecting individual could be encouraged to

act in accordance with someone's suggestion and they found it on these - agree to disagree

civilly - boards! Not to mention the fact that, I believe the Sabres will ultimately win SC by utilizing aptitude and skill

something they have demonstrated throughout their history starting with the French connection and which they are

perfecting as we speak for the stretch run.

And, I was going to use a smiley (thumbsdown) but for some reason unbeknownst to me the moderator or webmaster

has chosen to NOT allow to be displayed when I post - go figure!

Otherwise folks! NO RAPING OR PILLAGING ALLOWED!

Otherwise folks! NO RAPING OR PILLAGING ALLOWED!

What's this guy's deal?

I'm now three hours away in Blacksburg, VA, but I can't make this weeknight game. :thumbdown: Trying hard to get down there for the Sunday 5pm game in March. :thumbsup:

What sucks about this year's schedule is that my next closest NHL city, DC, hosted the Sabres the day before Thanksgiving and the day before Christmas Eve, the only two times I was actually up in WNY instead of VA! :wallbash:

Cheers.

I'll be there, although I don't have a very good feeling about this game the way the Sabres are playing.

agreed. Unfortunately Canes are on a little positive run and we are slumping. the canes are a bad team this year and we should put them away early however we seem to be choking the snot out of our sticks these days and playing flatfooted

Archived