[OT] Mike Robitaille involved in car accident

ROC Sabres

well if your first question is whether the guy was drunk and not whether he's ok, well...there's not much I can say to you.

bc.....I think you are missing the point behind the question. I think Roby is one of the few guys universally loved around here because he tells it like it is most of the time in a colorful manner. We didn't need to ask if he was ok because we were told it was a minor incident and he had the night off. Then that he would miss 3 or 4 games and be back after the break......we were told he was fine.

Then 2 weeks later he is still in the hospital after undergoing elaborate spinal surgery for neurological problems and had been in the hospital the whole time. WTF? You don't have to elaborate if you are the Sabres, as there are HIPPA laws and all, but it doesn't smell right when 1+1 don't add up. When a person or organization has a history of being untrustworthy, a prudent person tends to question the truth and/or motive behind what they are told from the defective party. Even seemingly little things.

If you want to get into an even touchier subject.....I couldn't care less if Roby was drinking. DUI is just a freaking racket for the douchebag trial lawyers and for the municipalities to skim money and create extra BS jobs on the taxpayers' dime. Someone with a 150 IQ and 4 beers in them is statistically safer on the road than a sober semi-functioning dreg, 16 year old female, or a 91 year old grandma that are all allowed to have a license.

If anyone feels the need to contribute to the Robitaille fund, feel free to purchase a house from his wife so she can get her 3 points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived