[OT] Adding Insult to Injury

FogBat

Why do you post this stuff here?

Sorry. It's just aggravating. These people don't believe in RIP. It just hit too close to home, given that I live close to where it happened last week, and now they feel so compelled to come out to where I live and do what they do. It just defies normal human decency.

Others have posted OT threads on here before.

Sorry. It's just aggravating. These people don't believe in RIP. It just hit too close to home, given that I live close to where it happened last week, and now they feel so compelled to come out to where I live and do what they do. It just defies normal human decency.

Others have posted OT threads on here before.

I have a feeling the protester's are going to protest the wrong person's funeral and become victim's in the not too distant future...

Please do not equate me with these nutcases!

I haven't checked the link yet, but let me guess... Westboro Baptist Church, right?

They're a bunch of friggin' morons. Check their website and "causes." They're (at best) a cult. It's crazy. *Google "Westboro Baptist Church"* The worst part is - there's nothing Christian about them, much less "Baptist." They give all Baptists a bad name. And I'm saying tht as a Catholic!

I haven't checked the link yet, but let me guess... Westboro Baptist Church, right?

They're a bunch of friggin' morons. Check their website and "causes." They're (at best) a cult. It's crazy. *Google "Westboro Baptist Church"* The worst part is - there's nothing Christian about them, much less "Baptist." They give all Baptists a bad name. And I'm saying tht as a Catholic!

At least there are some people out there that can tell the difference.

Phelps is in it for himself. Nothing more. He's also a disbarred lawyer, which should say something about his absolute lack of character.

We would think that the guy would actually have a sense of decency - especially over tragic circumstances like what happened in what might as well have been practically my backyard (15 miles away). Nope. Not one second's worth. :angry: :wallbash:

Archived