myers calder cup

sabre snipe

ok, so I am looking at the mid-season awards on NHL.com, as I am sure most others on this site have already seen, and I see Tyler Myers as the midseason favorite for the calder cup trophy according to the author of the article. Ok, I understand he may not be the consensus #1, but he surely has to be top 3, or top 5, at least. So then i look to the side of the article, and on the home of nhl.com, and there is a poll for who do you think will win the 2009-2010 calder cup trophy....Myers is not even listed! even hedman is rated above him...how does this happen?! the only way to vote for myers is through the option 'other'. wow, lots of respect there, i am sure everyone knows we are voting for myers. :rolleyes: not a big deal, just stupid buffalo never gets any respect, even when we actually have someone worthy...:/

calder cup trophy

He-he,

Calder Cup = AHL Championship

Calder Trophy = NHL Rookie of the Year

Anyway, that 21% of "other" is mostly Myers, I'd guess. Also, that poll was probably made early in the season. That would explain why Hedman is there and Myers is not.

He-he,

Calder Cup = AHL Championship

Calder Trophy = NHL Rookie of the Year

Anyway, that 21% of "other" is mostly Myers, I'd guess. Also, that poll was probably made early in the season. That would explain why Hedman is there and Myers is not.

I was going to go with a far more subtle response:

Myers isn't old enough to qualify for the Calder Cup.

Archived