Most effective type of change: coach or forward(s)

It's really been a strong addition to the board. Kinda like the Sabres adding Grier or Montador or Myers, or, really, anyone other than one of the sausage grabbing Marys.

You know my favorite part of how it's catching on? Who it's ticking off (see below). :thumbsup:

But will it ever be shortened to SGM like OSP was? You have a long way to go, kid.

And didn't Roy get HIS sausage grabbed? I'm not doubting he grabbed link as well, or that at some point there was sausage and gravy on a biscuit.

I shall now retire to my chamber.

It may. The OSP designation didn't happen overnight. We shall see. ;)

You know my favorite part of how it's catching on? Who it's ticking off (see below). :thumbsup:

It may. The OSP designation didn't happen overnight. We shall see. ;)

I'm not ticked off. It's in my signature now!

What does disturb me, however, is how "Willlllbuuuuurrrrrr!!!!!" never caught on, especially during the GDTs.

Vanek in a package deal for Kolvachuck. Sign him longterm and lets end this debate.

Afinogenov is talking smack about Ruff to his best buddy Kovalchuk. Do you think Kovalchuk wants to be run into the ice by Ruff?

Quote from tsn: "Max looks like he got a second life," Kovalchuk said. "In Buffalo, he took a beating by the coach. He's one of the hardest workers. Every day, he's smiling."

Afinogenov is talking smack about Ruff to his best buddy Kovalchuk. Do you think Kovalchuk wants to be run into the ice by Ruff?

Quote from tsn: "Max looks like he got a second life," Kovalchuk said. "In Buffalo, he took a beating by the coach. He's one of the hardest workers. Every day, he's smiling."

hehehe, money talks above all else. 9 mil a year for 9 or 10 years and watch him "run" full speed to buffalo.

hehehe, money talks above all else. 9 mil a year for 9 or 10 years and watch him "run" full speed to buffalo.

You're forgetting that Hockey News survey that put Buffalo near the bottom of the league as a favorable destination for players. Down with Edmonton, I seem to remember. The city, the weather, the coach, the style of play, the chance to win, the money all factor into it. I don't see one thing in Buffalo's favor when it comes to trying to get a Kovalchuk to come.

Archived