Ottawa vs. Nashville

Two or less

Shea Weber wins it in over time for Nashville. Glad Ottawa lost but glad i got to watch a great game. Their 1 point must feel like a win with that come back victory. I thought they were going to get blown out of their own barn after 2 periods.

Write the Sens off at your own peril, especially when they're on their home ice. I'd be very curious to see what gameplan Ruff has to approach that lot of hooligans.

This is a lot like a couple of years ago, with the Sabres & Sens being the standard of the division, the Bruins and Habs muddling around and the Leafs blowing around in the fall winds.

Some great hockey overall tonight...NHL Center Ice is a god send! Preds/Sens, Bruins/Flyers, Caps/Thrashers

I love those Flyers orange jerseys! So sick of seeing navy blue all over the NHL now.

Also, a great game 5 between Yanks & Angels. 7-6 Angels in the 8th as I type this. I love this time of year!

Absolutely.. was switching back and forth between a bunch of games.. yay for Center Ice!

Gave Ottawa up for dead. Surprised to see they came back. Surprised to see they scored 5 goals and Spezza got zip/nada/nil/zero.. His stats are way down without Danny Boy.... Bad year so far to have Spezza on my Fantasy Hockey team. He does win a ton of faceoffs though.

Archived