GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

It's kinda sad when you expect that Lalime will give up that killer goal with 5 minutes or less left in every game. I figured he would give up a short handed goal on that last power play. Then when the Sabres scored on it I knew that he would give up a quick one to kill the momentum. Only made it worse when for the first time in 2 years Max makes one of his moves and actually doesn't lose the puck. That play might be enough to let Darcy get his way and send Myers back to jrs.

Oh no you di'n't. The coach is already taking jabs at him in the press and slashing his ice time. Maybe all prelude to softening up the fan base for the send-down.

Great point. The psychology of music in sports arenas is probably overlooked.

I want to know why a sound effect of a goose honking isn't played after a Gaustad goal.

Indeed,it is completly overlooked. "Hey Hey,You You, i can be your girlfriend" is another great tune to get pumped up to right before a PK shift. That is another HSBC arena classic. I'm not asking for the arena music guy to play some Dark Tranquillity,but #%^$#! like that is unacceptable. Then again Pommer and Roy like music like that garbage so...

Oh no you di'n't. The coach is already taking jabs at him in the press and slashing his ice time. Maybe all prelude to softening up the fan base for the send-down.

Myers played nearly 21 minutes against Florida. Also, the game after the "take some shine off" comment that you keep focusing on, Lindy deflected attention from Tyler being undressed by Max, saying that he wasn't concerned by it; every defenseman in the league gets beaten. He has had a lot of positive things to say about him, too.

Myers played nearly 21 minutes against Florida. Also, the game after the "take some shine off" comment that you keep focusing on, Lindy deflected attention from Tyler being undressed by Max, saying that he wasn't concerned by it; every defenseman in the league gets beaten. He has had a lot of positive things to say about him, too.

He was also on the ice to start the game, which was a nice move by Ruff.

Archived