Went to training camp today...

LabattBlue

Observations...

- Would it really take much effort to put out a sheet with the player names and numbers THAT IS ACCURATE?

- The old security guard who told me to get my feet off the seatback in front of me.

- They were scrimmaging and Lindy stopped the play whenever he saw something he didn't like. SInce you could hear a pin drop in there, you could hear every word he said. Ennis got scolded for not challenging a dman along the boards and instead just hanging out about 5 feet from him. Lindy showed his sense of humor when Paille plowed into him by accident during the scrimmage and upon getting up yelled "Nice hit!".

- Stopped in the Sabres store on my way out. Much less slug merchandise, but they still have that overpriced "lifestyle" crap they came out with last year.

That's it. Can't comment on much since the only recognizable players were Roy, Paille, Pominville, MacArthur, Ennis and the goalies.

The guy hiding behind Ennis was Gerbe.

And Paul Byron was sitting on his shoulders.

A friend went to the sabres home pre-season game. They know a trainer, so he and his kids got to go to the locker room after the game and meet some of the players. His older son is a good sized 12 year old, currently 5'2" tall. The father says Gerbe is not a speck more than 5'4", no matter what the propaganda may say.

And Paul Byron was sitting on his shoulders.

A friend went to the sabres home pre-season game. They know a trainer, so he and his kids got to go to the locker room after the game and meet some of the players. His older son is a good sized 12 year old, currently 5'2" tall. The father says Gerbe is not a speck more than 5'4", no matter what the propaganda may say.

You're newer here, so you've missed most of my posts over the last 3 years on that very topic. 5'4 is the figure I've been running with for a long time now.

Archived