WIll the backup goaltending be a fiasco again?

LabattBlue

Would a Sabre employee agree?

No. But i doubt he was responding to this thread. He could have wrote about many other topics. I think Kevin Sylvester is a pretty good reporter. But i posted the link only because i read it this morning, maybe 10 seconds after finishing reading this thread. Thought it was funny how i got done with this topic and then got Kevin's opinion. lol

No. But i doubt he was responding to this thread. He could have wrote about many other topics. I think Kevin Sylvester is a pretty good reporter. But i posted the link only because i read it this morning, maybe 10 seconds after finishing reading this thread. Thought it was funny how i got done with this topic and then got Kevin's opinion. lol

It happens all the time. It wasn't too long ago you could guess the topics on Brad Riter's show by reading Sabre Space and TBD the day before. Media types know the only way to get an idea of how fans truly feel is to read fan boards like this one. Fans sites have replaced newspapers as the #1 source for talk radio topics.

I really think that Lindy started last year actually getting how to handle the backup (he got 3 starts out of 9 in October), but then the outing against Ottawa followed shortly thereafter by Miller's back-to-back shutouts threw the plan out the window.

In a way, it's a shame Ryan had pitched 2 donuts in a row, because I'd expect Lalime would have had the start against Atlanta (the game that sent Miller's game into a tailspin through November).

Whether it's Lalime, Enroth, or _______; Lindy has to keep Ryan on pace for 55-60 games.

Archived