Golisano Interview

Hawk

Caught this interview yesterday. VC asked TG if he had offers to sell the team. He said he had a few that didnt pan out. One offer though he was considering. It was a very good offer, with a little bonus attached. If the two parties agreed to the deal, and TG would help the buyer move the team to a new city, there would be an additional $100,000,000 bonus for TG. TG him to shove it!!! :thumbsup:

Caught this interview yesterday. VC asked TG if he had offers to sell the team. He said he had a few that didnt pan out. One offer though he was considering. It was a very good offer, with a little bonus attached. If the two parties agreed to the deal, and TG would help the buyer move the team to a new city, there would be an additional $100,000,000 bonus for TG. TG him to shove it!!! :thumbsup:

Link?

Why is a football writer interviewing Tom Golisano?

Yeah, makes no sense why Vic Carrucci, a writter frm NFL.com would be doing a hockey interview with Gollisano, Maybe times are really tough in the writting buisness and Carrucci needed to take on a second job to make ends meet?

IT was a TV interview. Was flipping channels and caught it.

Are you talking about his infomercials? I think Vic hosted those. If so, sounds like he knows his popularity is waning and is putting some BS spin on things to gain favor.

It may have been one if those. He also discussed his business, politics and charitable work. As for the sale, I dont think he would put out a outright lie like that.

It may have been one if those. He also discussed his business, politics and charitable work. As for the sale, I dont think he would put out a outright lie like that.

He probably wouldn't lie, but I'm sure both parties(if the offer was real) know darn well that the league would never approve such a sale. If they don't want the Coyotes out of AZ, they certainly don't want the Sabres out of Buf. It's a way he can sound like a hero without actually doing anything IMO.

He probably wouldn't lie, but I'm sure both parties(if the offer was real) know darn well that the league would never approve such a sale. If they don't want the Coyotes out of AZ, they certainly don't want the Sabres out of Buf. It's a way he can sound like a hero without actually doing anything IMO.

Yep. The story doesn't make much sense. Some in the public realm really do think we are idiots.

An interesting note: OSP says that the team has enjoyed a "positive bottom line" since the lockout.

The Sabres are covered for several minutes very early in the interview. They move on to philanthropy -- I don't know if they return to the subject of the Sabres.

Archived